Avaya 4610SW IP Telephone
Manufacturer Part No: 700381957, 700274673
Free Ground Shipping
Orders placed before 1PM Pacific will ship same day.
- 9 Fixed Feature Keys: Conference, Transfer, Drop, Hold, Redial, Mute, Volume up & down, Speaker, Voice
- Message Waiting Indicator.
- Full-duplex speaker phone.
- Built-in headset jack.
- Multiple language support built-in: English, French, Italian, Spanish & KataKana 8 Personalized ring patterns.
- G.711, G.729a/B Voice CODECs. QoS Options of - UDP Port Selection, DiffServ and 802.1p/B (VLAN).
- Single 10/100 BaseT Ethernet port
- Support for Simple Network management Protocol (SNMP).
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Microsoft NetMeeting Compatible
- IP Address Assignment - DHCP Client or Statically Configured
- Downloadable firmware for future upgrades.
- Wall Mountable with included desk/wall mount stand 5 x 29 character (168 x 80 pixel 4-grayscale) display
- 24 Programmable call appearance/feature keys (arranged in 4 switchable display pages of 6 matching the 6
physical display buttons)
Avaya Communication Server - TN2302AP and TN799C (not needed on S8300 Media Server with G700 Media
gateway) IP403/406/412/Small Office Edition - Version 2.0 or higher with available IP Station Port Requires 1151B1
Power Supply or equivalent
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.