Avaya 4610 IP Telephone for one-X Quick Edition
Manufacturer Part No: 700387848, 700426026
- Robust Built-In Features - Preloaded with one-X Quick Edition software providing a full-range of powerful telephony features
- Display - 5 lines x 29 characters (168 x 80 pixel 4-grayscale)
- 10 Fixed Feature Buttons - Conference, headset, transfer, drop, redial, speaker, hold, mute, volume up and down
- 6 Programmable Feature Buttons - Provided in a single page of 6 matching the 6 physical display buttons
- Integrated Voicemail w/Message Waiting Indicator -
- Built-in voicemail with 20 minutes of storage
- Speakerphone - Two-way hands-free speaker and microphone
- Upgradeable Firmware - Downloadable software for future upgrade compatibility
- Desk or Wall Mountable - Includes adjustable desk stand
- Ethernet Ports - Two port full-duplex 10/100 BaseT Ethernet switch for PC pass through connection. Auto negotiation provided separately for each port, 802.3 Flow Control, phone has priority over PC at all times
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Compatible with other 4610 and 4621 Quick Edition telephones within the Avaya one-X Quick Edition network
- Powered by 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or by 1151 series local power supply (see accessory below)
- Requires G11 FXO or G20 BRI gateway for PSTN connectivity
- Also compatible with SIP -based (VoIP) service provider networks
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.