Avaya 4602SW IP Telephone
Manufacturer Part No: 700257934
- 2 line appearance/feature keys automatically labeled on the display
- Listen-only speaker
- 10 fixed feature keys: Transfer, Conference, Drop, Redial, Speaker, Message, Hold, Mute, Volume Up &
- 2 line x 24 character eurofont display
- Message waiting indicator
- Downloadable software for future upgrade capability
- Hearing aid compatible G.711, G.729A/B voice coders
- QoS options of UDP port selection, diffserv, 802.1p/q
- DHCP and static ip addressing
- Wall mountable
Note: Provides (1) 10/100 Base T Ethernet connection and (1) PC pass through port
Requirements: Avaya Communication Server - TN2302AP and TN799C (not needed on S8300
Media Server with G700 Media gateway) IP403/406/412/Small Office Edition - Version 1.3 or higher with available IP
Station Port Requires 1151B1 Power Supply or equivalent .
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.