Avaya 3920 Wireless Telephone - 700471121
Item Number: 700471121
Manufacturer Part No: 700471121
Free Ground Shipping
Orders placed before 1PM Pacific will ship same day.
- DECT 6.0
- 160 ft. average coverage range (open field/line of site - 700 ft.; in building 100 to 350 ft.)
- NiMH battery - 12 hours talk, 6 days standby
- Provides extended coverage using up to 3 additional repeaters in a daisy-chain configuration or 6 additional repeaters in a radial configuration
- 2 line x 16 character LCD display
- 4 displayed operation modes indicating Talk, Ringer On/Off, Battery Low, and Message Waiting
- Integrated speaker
- Backlit dialpad
- Single button access to fixed features - Hold, Transfer, and Conference
- Feature button for access to Partner ACS features
- Up to 6 programmable buttons for line/feature access
- 2 intercom buttons
- Integrated headset jack
- Ringer and Handset volume control; vibrate alert
- Partner ACS, Partner Plus, or Partner II
- Merlin Magix equipped with 016 ETR module
- IP Office Essential Edition Partner Version equipped with ETR 6 base card
- Handset, base unit, (2) AC adapters, charger unit, rechargeable battery, belt clip
- Installation and user guide
- Up to 20 transmitting devices (base units and repeaters) per site; up to 6 can be base units
- Base units must be placed at least 17 feet apart
- Repeaters must be placed at least 35 ft. from base units and other repeaters
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.