AudioCodes MP201 ATA
You Save: $13.01 (16 %)
Store #: 9662
Manufacturer Part No: MP201B/1S/SIP
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
AudioCodes MP201 ATA
The AudioCodes MP201 Analog Telephone Adapter is a cost-effective single port ATA used to connect analog telephones or fax machines to VoIP services and VoIP phone system solutions. The AudioCodes MP201 Analog Telephone Adapter is a cost-effective single port ATA used to connect analog telephones or fax machines to VoIP services and VoIP phone system solutions.
The AudioCodes MP201 connects an existing Broadband Internet device, such as cable, DSL modem or fixed wireless, and creates a communications path with the service provider via its IP uplink connection.
Many subscriber calling features are supported by the AudioCodes MP201, including caller ID, call forwarding and call waiting to minimize any changes in your experience switching to VoIP from standard telephone.
The AudioCodes MP201 Analog Telephone Adapters (ATA) are well-suited for commercial VoIP deployments. The AudioCodes MP201 are field-proven for voice and fax technology and with their feature rich design the AudioCodes MP201 are an excellent choice for Voice over Broadband (VoBB) service providers, VoIP phone systems, VoIP providers, and operators.
End users can also experience features like T.38 Fax Relay, G.168-2004 compliant Echo Cancellation. You can also use low bit rate voice coders to save bandwidth.
The AudioCodes MP201 is designed for interoperability with leading Softswitches and SIP servers for use in various network environments.
- 1 FXS port for connecting analog phones or fax machines
- WAN and LAN Ethernet ports for internal routing
- Bridge mode or full router functionality with DHCP, NAT, Firewall and configurable routing logic
- Premium voice quality
- Prioritization of voice over data traffic ensuring voice quality
- Based on AudioCodes’ robust, 3rd generation VoIPerfectTM technology
- Dual core architecture ensures voice quality is maintained even during high CPU load
AudioCodes MP201 ATA Specifications
- Call Waiting
- Call Hold
- Call Transfer
- Call Forward Local and Network 3-Way conferencing
- Hot Line
- Media Processing:
- Voice Coders - G.711, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726, iLBC*, GSM FR*
- Wideband Coders* - G.722, G.722.2 (WB-AMR)
- Fax - T.38, network delay up to 10 sec, VBD
- Echo Cancellation - G.168-2004 compliant, 64 msec tail length
- Silence Suppression - VAD, CNG
- Adaptive Jitter Buffer - 300 msec
- Packetization - RTP/RTCP Packetization – RFC 3550, 3551
- Protocol Support:
- VoIP Signaling Support -
- SIP – RFC 3261
- SIP over TLS
- MGCP – RFC 2705*
- Data Protocols and Features -
- Pv4, TCP, UDP, ICMP, ARP, RTP, RTCP
- PPPoE – RFC 2516, PPTP, L2TP
- DNS, Dynamic DNS, Stun
- IEEE 802.1p/q (QoS & VLAN Tagging)
- Layer 2 switching or WAN to LAN Layer 3 routing with:
- DHCP Client/Server – RFC 2132
- RIP V1/V2 and static routing
- NAT – RFC3022, Application Layer Gateway (ALG)
- Voice over Data prioritization
- QOS traffic shaping
- SPI Firewall
- URL filtering
- Advance Access Control
- Provisioning and Management
- Provisioning -
- Web Server for Configuration and Management
- Software and Configuration upgrade from HTTP/HTTPS/TFTP/FTP
- Configuration file encryption (3DES)
- TR-069, TR-104
- Management -
- Integrated SNMP agent
- CLI over Telnet
- Syslog support for debug and diagnostics
- LED Indications -
- Power, Status LED
- Ethernet activity
- Phone activity LEDs indicate upgrade in process VoIP Softswitch Registration Status
- Physical Specifications
- Telephone Interfaces - Up to 4 RJ-11 FXS ports (Depends on model of 2xx) one model has 1 FXO port option
- Lifeline - FXS to FXO relay for power failure service & continuity
- Network Interface - WAN, LAN I/F (Uplink): RJ-45 - 10/100 Base-T x2
- Dimensions - 167x133x33 mm
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.