AudioCodes MediaPack 262 - 2FXS 4 LAN
Store #: 15299
Manufacturer Part No: MP264DB/Full
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
The MediaPack 264 is a high end , feature-rich, multimedia home gateway for broadband networks with Multi-play support. With ADSL2+ and VDSL2 modem, multiple antenna wireless LAN connectivity supporting Gigabit Ethernet ports, DECT handsets supporting HD VoIP, Bluetooth interface for connecting cellular phones and optional battery backup, this is a true all-in-one gateway to fulfill broadband providers needs in the following years.
- Interface Type (ports) - 2 X FXS
- Ethernet Connectivity - 4 X 10/100/1000Base-T
- Protocol - SIP over TCP/UDP
- Connectivity - 3 X USB 2.0
- Supported DECT - Up to 5 registered DECT handsets with a range of up to 50 meters
- Contents - MediaPack 262 - 1 X DECT handset and cradle - 1 x RJ-11 telephone cable - 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet cable - 12V AC/DC power adaptor
- ADSL2+/VDSL2 modem up to 100Mbps
- Three/Four 10/100/1000 Ethernet WAN port (optional connection to cable modem or FTTH ONU)
- High-speed wireless network (802.11 b/g/n), up to 300Mbps
- Router, Firewall, NAT and advanced traffic prioritization mechanisms
- Integrated DECT/CAT-iq™ Home Micro PBX with up to 5 DECT extensions supporting 4 concurrent HD VoIP calls
- 2 FXS ports for analog phones and fax machines
- Guaranteed QoS for IPTV service
- Mobile@Home - Bluetooth support for mobile phone synchronization
- Advanced TR-069 management, interoperable with leading Auto-Configuration Servers (ACS)
- Optional battery backup for up to 4 hours standby
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports, configurable for optional connection to Cable/xPON modems
- 3G backup for Primary WAN
- ADSL (ITU-TG.992.1,AnnexA,B), ADSL2(ITU-TG.992.3 Annex A,B,I,J,L,M), ADSL2+(ITU-TG.992.5 AnnexA,B,I,J,M) Multiple VC/PPP connections, PVC Scanning
- v4, IPv6, PPPoE, PPPoA, PPTP, L2TP, DNS proxy, Dynamic DNS, DHCP Client, Server and Proxy, IP Multicast (IGMP proxy, snooping), NAT – RFC3022, Application Layer Gateway (ALG), Port Triggering, UPnP auto-configuration and port-forwarding (IGD)
- EEE 802.1p/Q (QoS & VLAN Tagging) ToS/Diffserv QoS Traffic prioritization and shaping
- SPI Firewall, URL filtering, Advanced Access Control, Denial of Service Prevention, Configuration File Encryption, Web Authentication, HTTPS provisioning - SIP over TLS (SIPS)
- SIP over TCP/UDP – RFC 3261
- Interoperability with leading Softswitches
- Up to 4 individual SIP accounts with 4 concurrent calls
- GAP and CAT-iq 2.0 compliance
- Software upgradability to comply with future CAT-iq versions
- Up to 5 registered DECT handsets
- Range between the base station and the handset is approximately 50 meters.
- Battery Charging Time is 16 hours
- Battery Type is NiMH (rechargeable battery) AAA size
- Operating Time - Standby: 100 hours approx - Talking: 6 hours approx.
- Support for USB 1.1/2.0 NTFS/FAT32 storage devices
- Windows networking and file sharing, WINS server
- Support for USB 1.1/2.0 printers
- LPD, Microsoft Printer-sharing Protocol (CIFS), Internet Printing Protocol (IPP)
- Printer administration, management, and diagnostics via simple web-based interface
- DLNA for streaming audio/video content anywhere in the local network
- Internal Web Server for Configuration and Management
- TR-069, TR-104, TR-111
- Integrated SNMP agent
- CLI over Telnet
- Advanced debugging and diagnostics tools
- Integrated BroadSoft PacketSmart agent for Voice Quality of Experience(QoE) management
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.