AudioCodes Mediant 800B (M800B-V-4S4O-12LP-X1)
You Save: $347.01 (12 %)
Store #: 15371
Manufacturer Part No: M800B-V-4S4O-12LP-X1
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
AudioCodes Mediant 800B with 4 FXS and 4 FXO Voice Interfaces and 6 Active/Standby pairs of FE/GE interfaces
Interface Type (ports) - 4 FXS and 4 FXO Voice Interfaces and 6 Active/Standby pairs of FE/GE
Ethernet Connectivity - WAN interface 10/100/1000 Base-T Copper Support for T1, SHDSL, ADSL2+, VDSL
Protocol - SIP-TCP, SIP-UDP, SIP-TLS and SIP-MSCML, IPv6 Supported Stand alone Survivability for service continuity
QoS - IEEE 802.1P, TOS, DiffServ labeling IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging RTCP-XR (Extended Reports per RFC 3611)
AudioCodes Mediant™ 800 MSBG is an all-in-one, Multi-Service Business Gateway solution, designed to provide converged Voice & Data services for small-to-mid size business (SMB) customers, and to form a well-managed point of demarcation for service providers. The Mediant 800 MSBG is based on AudioCodes’ VoIPerfectHD best-of-breed Media Gateway technology, integrating a variety of communication functions into a single platform to support fundamental services, such as VoIP mediation, Data Routing, WAN access, Voice & Data security, survivability, and third party value-added services applications. These services allow smooth connectivity to cloud services.
- Voice interfaces: The Mediant 800 is equipped with up to 12 analog PSTN interfaces, 4 BRI and single E1/T1/J1 span, or a combination
- Single span E1/T1/ using RJ-48c connectors
- 4 BRI ports using RJ-48c connectors
- 4 ports FXO, 4 FXS ports, 8 FXS ports, 12 FXS ports or 12 FXO ports using RJ-11 connectors
- Option of 1 FXS Lifeline ports in case of power failure
- 4 BRI ports (8 calls), network S/T interfaces. NT or TE termination
- WAN interface 10/100/1000 Base-T Copper
- Support for T1, SHDSL, ADSL2+, VDSL
- 2 configurations: 4 ports 10/100/1000Base-T plus additional 8 10/100Base-TX ports or 2 ports 10/100/1000Base-T
- PoE- Power-Over Ethernet on all ports is optional (Compliant to 802.3af-2003 with auto-detection Up to 15.4W per port), PoE management
- SIP-TCP, SIP-UDP, SIP-TLS and SIP-MSCML, IPv6 Supported
- Stand alone Survivability for service continuity
- AudioCodes’ Element Management System
- Embedded HTTP Web Server, SNMP V2/V3
- Remote configuration and software download via HTTP or HTTPS, RADIUS, Syslog (for events and alarms)
- IEEE 802.1P, TOS, DiffServ labeling
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
- RTCP-XR* (Extended Reports per RFC 3611)
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.