AudioCodes Mediant 1000B E-SBC (M1KB-ESBC-150)
You Save: $2,339.01 (20 %)
Store #: 15524
Manufacturer Part No: M1KB-ESBC-150
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
AudioCodes Mediant 1000B Enterprise Session Border Controller (E-SBC) - 150 sessions
Includes M1KB-MSBG chassis, CRMX module (embedded CPU) with 1000Base-T GE copper interface and 3 LAN Interfaces, a single AC power supply and software license for 150 SBC sessions.
Product does not include RS-232 cable (part #M1K-RS232) which is used to access the CLI for serial communication.
The Mediant 1000 E-SBC provides Perimeter Defense as a way of protecting companies from malicious VoIP attacks; mediation for allowing the connection of any PBX and/or IP-PBX to any Service Provider; and Service Assurance for service quality and manageability. Designed as a cost effective appliance, the Mediant 1000 E-SBC is based on field-proven VoIP and network services with a native host processor with integrated quality of service, SLA monitoring, security and manageability. The native implementation of SBC functions on the Mediant 1000 provides a host of additional capabilities that are not possible with standalone SBC appliances, such as VoIP mediation, PSTN Access, survivability, and third party value-added services applications. This enables enterprises to utilize the advantages of converged networks and eliminate the need for standalone appliances.
Why Enterprise Session Border Controllers?
Session Border Controllers were traditionally deployed at the border of service provider core networks. Both Enterprises and Service Providers have now realized the essential need of enterprise-based session border controllers, located at the customer premises for addressing the security, mediation and SLA requirements of the Enterprise. The Mediant 1000 E-SBC provides an open and flexible architecture for all Enterprise deployments, acting as the demarcation point between an Enterprise and a SIP Trunking provider, an enterprise and a hosted Unified Communication service provider or an enterprise and other organizations for direct VoIP calling.
- A highly integrated device for VoIP, Security & Access, forming a single managed point of demarcation
- Based on three core foundations: Perimeter Defense, Mediation and Service Assurance
- Standards-based solution with proven interoperability
- Software license scalability up to 150 secured SBC VoIP sessions.
- Encryption for communication privacy and prevention of eavesdropping
- Transparent communication for mobile users
- Survivability with PSTN Failover
- IP-to-IP protocol normalization and media transcoding
- Proven Voice Quality superiority
- Media Processing for Transcoding, Gain Control, DTMF/FAX, etc.
- Extensive filtering and admittance policies
- Extensive interoperability and partnerships that extend across multiple vendor devices and protocol implementations
- Enhanced SIP Mediation capabilities, which enable SIP Trunking in a variety of TDM-PBX and IP-PBX customer environments
- Simplified management & maintenance using a unified management tool
- Assuring standalone survivability at the customer premises during WAN outage
- Quality of Experience (QoE) management solution
- A highly integrated device for secured SIP Trunking and PSTN access, forming a single and managed point of demarcation for VoIP networks
- An integrated VoIP Media Gateway and E-SBC, reducing CAPEX and OPEX, eliminating the need to purchase and deploy different devices and simplifying maintenance and management
- Future-proof solution with the ability to support various SIP Trunking and UC applications
- Multiple service provider connectivity to optimize tariff rates
- Local survivability and PSTN Failover upon WAN network connectivity failures
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.