AudioCodes 420HD IP-Phone PoE With Power Supply
You Save: $41.01 (26 %)
Store #: 16322
Manufacturer Part No: IP420HDEPS
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
The AudioCodes 400HD series of IP Phones is an important addition to our VoIP product offering for the service provider hosted services, enterprise IP telephony and contact center markets. Based on the same advanced, field-proven underlying technology as our other VoIP products, AudioCodes High Definition IP Phones enable systems integrators and end-customers to build end-to-end VoIP solutions.
- Line Keys - 2 line, 2 concurrent calls per line
- Display Type - Graphic multi-lingual LCD display (128 X 48)
- Ethernet Connectivity - 2 X 10/100/1000 Base-T
- PoE - Integrated Power over EthernetIEEE 802.3af
- SIP – RFC 3261, SDP – RFC 2327, SIP over TCP/UDP/TLS, DNS_SRV (Redundancy), Digest authentication, PRACK, Early Media, SIP Subscribe notify, BLF (busy lamp field), Presence, MWI (message waiting indication)
- IPv4, TCP, UDP, ICMP, ARP, RTP, SRTP, RTCP-XR, 802.1x, Static IP/DHCP IP Assignment, IEEE 802.1p/Q, QoS/ToS, HTTP/HTTPS/DHCP, NTP, FTP/TFTP, CDP/LLDP VLAN Configuration, LDAP
- 802.1x, HTTPS, SIP over TLS and SRTP, Configuration file encryption, PC port disable option
- RJ-9 Headset Jack X 1, USB port for headset, DHSG
- 2 LAN RJ-45 10/100/1000 Base-T for PC and LAN connectivity
- +12V DC, 1A Power adapter AC 100V-240V and/or Integrated Power over Ethernet - IEEE 802.3af (see price list for ordering options)
- Acoustic echo cancellation (AEC) - multiple path, wideband acoustic EC, Packet Loss Concealment, Silence Suppression, Voice Activation Detection, Adaptive Jitter Buffer
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.