AT&T Lucent AVAYA Euro Partner 18 Phone Refurbished
Store #: 1646
Manufacturer Part No: Eurostyle 18
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
- The has built-in speakerphone and microphone for handsfree communications
- 16 programmable buttons which can be programmed as an outside line, a speed dial button,or any other programmable feature for easy of use of the phone
- message waiting light
- 2 intercoms
- "other" port for connections of standard devices
- volume control for handset, speaker and ring
- Hold, Conference,Transfer, Drop fixed buttons are standard on the phone.
- Slide out tray with user instructions
- New line cord
- New black handset cord
- New paper Designation
- Phone requires Release 3.0 or higher of the PARTNER, PARTNER Plus, PARTNER II or any release of the PARTNER ACS Control Unit PARTNER Endeavor Control Unit to operate
- Also Works with Merlin Magix (need a ETR Module)
- This listing is for an A-Stock phone. A-Stock phones are in fully functional condition and have great aesthetic quality.
Note: This is the same phone as the Legend/Magix 18 ETR
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.