All Weather Speaker A2 70V White
Store #: 11185
Manufacturer Part No: 765368100099
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Bogen indoor and outdoor all-weather speaker with fully-sealed cabinet
- Metal-alloy MDT mid/bass speaker cone delivers natural sound with ultra-low distortion
- Extremely stable, long-lasting MDT cone structure
- High-efficiency and power handling for optimum performance
- Dual-layer voice coil with separate inner and outer windings for high output with ultra-low distortion
- Patented MLS fluid voice coil suspension replaces distortion-causing mechanical spider
- Compound rubber surrounds resist UV rays and salt spray
- Gold-plated, rust proof connectors
- High-density, injection-molded cabinet resists chipping and scratching
- Low-resonance cabinet structure
- Easy-to-grasp multi-faceted mounting brackets with 180 degree swivel
- Easy to grip, oversized mounting knobs
- Brackets mount with knobs attached for easier and safer installation in hard-to-reach locations
- Heavy-gauge aluminum
- Corrosion-resistant driver frame and mounting hardware
- Attractive styling with "Armadillo" ridges for stiffness
- NEAR A-Series Armadillo loudspeakers feature NEARs unique technologies that improve sound quality and operating reliability
- Attractively styled, they are engineered for both indoor and outdoor applications
- Compact model designed for smaller spaces
- High audio intelligibility and superb articulation make them ideal for music or paging applications
- High rigidity and low mass of metal versus traditional papers and plastics
- Extremely stable cone structure over long periods of time
- Fast transmission of sound through the diaphragm means low energy storage
- Special anodizing process creates a ceramic coating for increased stiffness
- Efficient heat-sinking of voice coils under long-term, high-power situations
- Patented MLS (Magnetic Liquid Suspension): voice coil is constantly centered for lower distortion, voice coil is more efficiently heat-sinked by fluid instead of air, greater linearity is accomplished because the mechanical spider is eliminated, constant lubrication of the gap prevents oxidation from outdoor use
- Frequency response (-10 dB) 55 Hz to 20 kHz
- LF Driver 6" MDT metal-alloy cone
- HF Driver 1/2" polycarbonate
- Sensitivity (1M/1W, 8-ohm) 88 dBspl
- Impedance 70V
- Power handling: 16W
- Additional taps: 8W, 4W
- Product weight 10lbs
- Cabinet material: mineral-filled polypropylene, UV-inhibited
- Speaker dimensions 9" dia. x 8" D
- Terminations: gold-plated, rust proof barrier strip
- Environmental: meets or exceeds Mil-Std-810E
- Includes color-matching aluminum mounting bracket
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.