Advanced Clock Controlled Tone
Store #: 11624
Manufacturer: Viking Electronics
Manufacturer Part No: 615687224764
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Viking advanced clock controlled tone/message generator
- Designed to provide accurately timed tones and/or messages over existing paging system
- Provides a cost effective way of signalling school period changes, factory shifts, breaks, lunch periods, etc.
- 4 programmable trigger inputs which are ideal for triggering emergency alert tones/messages to indicate fire evacuation, severe weather, lock down, all clear or can be used in store castor applications for "customer service required" announcements, etc.
- Comes equipped with up to 6 minutes of CD quality WAV file audio storage for up to 14 different tone/messages
- Factory loaded with common school, business, and factory tones but can be programmed with your custom tones/messages or updated from the list of WAV files from the Viking website
- Programmable with up to 14 schedules and up to 1,000 events allowing for the programming of an entire year or multiple years of schedules in advance
- Automatic daylight saving time and leap year correction
- Programmable atomic clock synchronization
- USB PC programming software included
- Non-volatile memory with 4 hour clock back up
- Factory loaded with school and factory tones
- Remote phone programming for on/off and schedule change
- Page trigger outputs (12VDC and DPDT relay)
- Programmable auxiliary relay contacts (DPDT)
- 24 hour digital clock displays hours and minutes
- One mono line level pre-amp input and two audio outputs
- Built-in 2 watt mono audio amplifier
- Master volume control
- Programmable volume control per tone/ message
- Time base selection: atomic clock, 50/60Hz or internal
- Programmable message repeat count for trigger inputs
- RS485 clock SYNC terminals for future remote clock control
- Paging Amplifier Output: 2 watts - powers up to (3) 8 ohm or (16) 45 ohm speakers
- Sound Pressure: 100 dB @ 1 meter (loud electronic warble from 25AE paging horn)
- REN: 0.0 B
- Maximum Speaker Output Wire Run: 91m (300 ft), 18 AWG
- Maximum Load on Page Trigger Output: 1K ohm
- WAV File Resolution: 16 bit or 8 bit
- WAV File Sampling Rate: 44.1K, 22K or 11K
- Connections: 29 screw terminal block positions, (2) RCA jacks, (1) type B USB jack
- Power: 120V AC/13.8V AC 1.25A UL listed adapter provided
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.