Adtran Netvanta 1238P 48-Port PoE Ethernet Switch - 3rd Gen (1703599G1) New
Store #: 1703599G1
Manufacturer Part No: 1703599G1
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
Adtran Netvanta 1238P 48-Port PoE Ethernet Switch - 3rd Gen (1703599G1)
The NetVanta 1238P is a fully managed, Layer 3 Lite, 48-port Ethernet switch designed for fast, secure, cost-effective Ethernet switching. This scalable, full-featured business-class switch is perfect for VoIP applications by using robust Quality of Service (QoS) features and 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) capabilities to power IP Phones, protecting the organization with advanced security capabilities, and ease of management with an easy to use Web-GUI.
- ProCloud Ready
- Low cost, fully managed, 48-port Layer 3 Lite Power over Ethernet switch
- Standards-based for ease of interoperability
- Non-blocking switching capacity up to 23.6 Gbps
- VoIP Setup Wizard for faster VoIP deployments
- 802.3af and Legacy PoE
- Class of Service (CoS) for prioritizing VoIP traffic
- 802.1D Spanning Tree and 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree support
- Segment LAN with up to 255 VLANs (802.1Q tagged or port-based)
- Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) to reduce learning curve
- Intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) with step-by-step setup wizards
- Robust security features to protect against unauthorized users: RADIUS, TACACS+, MAC-based port security
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Next Business Day Advance Replacement
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.