Aastra RFP L35 IP- DECToverIP indoor base station
Store #: 15271
Manufacturer Part No: T0000-68622018
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
The Radio Fixed Parts RFP (L)35 IP is connected directly to the LAN like a VoIP device, while using the benefi ts of established DECT technology for radio transmission. This ensures full compatibility with cordless DECT terminals, which are available as system telephones and standard GAP terminals. The «L» versions come prelicensed for installations up to 20 RFPs, the technical specifi cation is the same. The VoIP solution is particularly suitable for branch offices that are connected to a company's headquarter via IP link. The enrolled cordless handsets act as normal company extensions, which means the staff can always be reached on their telephone numbers, regardless of whether they are currently in the headquarter or in one of the branch offi ces. Using shared IP connections for data and telephony cuts down on the need for additional infrastructure and therefore reduces costs.
- All 120 (in America 60) DECT channels supported for maximum
- use of the DECT capacity
- 8 simultaneous voice channels per RFP, 4 additional channels
- for switching purposes
- GAP standard supported
- Connection handover in line with the GAP standard
- DSAA authentication between base and handset
- Support of DECT encryption
- Cordless system telephones can use all features offered by
- the OpenCom 100, 1000 and SIP-DECT
- Integrated DECT dipole antenna
- DECT XQ for minimization of interferences in reflecting environments
- 3 LEDs signalling the current operating state
- Central configuration
- Central system journal
- Central cluster administration
- Local boot from Flash Memory
- Wiring alternatively from below (cable duct) or from above
- (suspended ceiling)
- RFP (L)35 IP can be connected via RJ 45 connector
- Connection via Ethernet 100/1000 BaseT
- Power supply in line with Power over Ethernet standard IEEE
- 802.3af, class 3
- VoIP connection using RTP / RTCP protocol
- G.711 / G.722 / G.729AB1 codec depending on required voice
- quality and available bandwidth
- Quality of service supported by Diff-serv / ToS Flag
- Adaptive jitter compensation
- Echo cancellation / suppression
- Voice activity detection and comfort noise generator
- Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af, class 3 or
- 230 V AC adapter
- Ambient temperature:-5°C to +45°C
- Relative humidity:5 to 95% (non-condensing)
- Storage temperature:-40°C to +70°C
- Current consumption: 120mA
- Type of ingress protection: IP 20
- Flame resistance UL94 V0-5VB
- Colour: ice grey
- Weight: 417 g (without AC adapter)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 195 x 200 x 30 mm
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.