Aastra Meridian M5216 Business Set Phone with Display and Headset Capability - Ash
You Save: $135.77 (32 %)
Store #: 15285
Manufacturer Part No: A1603-0000-1507
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
With Liquid Crystal Display and headset compatibility, the M5216 offers powerful call coverage and call handling capabilities. The M5216 is recommended when you need a central answering position or ACD support. This set offers unique functionality, making it the perfect solution for call centers and other high-volume calling applications. Combined with the M522 Meridian®Mate Expansion Module, the M5216 is also recommended as a mini-console.
- Line Keys - Single-line set (1 line) with multi-line functionality
- Display Type - LCD with Extra wide, 2-line X 24-character display
- Headset Support - Headset Capability
- Power Requirements - AC/110 Volts
- Single-line set with multi-line functionality
- Extra wide, 2-line X 24-character display
- Reason Display to give users additional call information, such as whether a call has been forwarded
- Capability for Calling Name and Number Delivery
- Headset capability
- Visual ringing indication
- Larger keypad buttons
- Fourteen system programmable keys for feature access or directory numbers
- With liquid crystal display and headset compatibility, the M5216 offers powerful call coverage and call handling capabilities. As with all sets in the MBS II Portfolio, the M5216 is designed to maximize use of Meridian Digital Centrex (MDC) features.
- Approximate dimensions:
- Length: 9.48 in. (237 mm)
- Width:10.40 in. (261 mm)
- Height (front): 0.728 in. (18 mm)
- Height (rear): 3.645 in. (92.6 mm)
- Weight: 2.5 lbs. (1.14 Kg)
- Temperature: 32° to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- 15,000 ft. (4,570 m)
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.