Aastra 9116 Analog Phone
Store #: 2708
Manufacturer Part No: 9116
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
Mitel MiVoice 9116 Analog Phone
The MiVoice 9116 has a sleek, simple, compact design, and a price that may surprise you, the MiVoice 9116 offers an ideal solution for you business communication needs. The MiVoice 9116 is compatible with Caller ID and Call Waiting Display with its three line adjustable display as well as providing an LED indicator which flashes for message waiting, new call indication, incoming call, extension in use and hold.
Mitel MiVoice 9116 Analog Phone Overview
When making calls, the auto dialer keys provide up to 15 "one touch" dialer positions for fast and accurate dialing. Or, you can scroll through your own 20 name and number directory to place calls to your special customers or suppliers.
Last number redial can save you time when calling a number that was previously busy. And with on-hook dialing, you don't even have to lift the handset to place the call!
Need to have your hands free to take notes during a call? The built in speaker-phone with mute provides flexibility to perform other tasks while on a call. Compatible with most businesses telephone systems, the MiVoice 9116 by Mitel Telecom is a smart solution in today's complex business world.
Mitel MiVoice 9116 Features and Functions:
- Call Display with Visual Call Waiting - lets you see who's calling before you answer
- Speakerphone with Mute
- 8 programmable memory keys - for quick access to features or frequently called numbers
- Three line adjustable display with Contrast control - shows the number dialed and other helpful information
- Callers List - stores name, number, date, and time of 80 callers
- 20-name and number scroll style Directory
- On-hook dialing - lets you dial and listen without picking up the handset
- Compatible with Centrex, PBX or standard telephone service
- CLASS/90 Volt Message Waiting Indicator
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.