Aastra M670i Expansion Module
You Save: $40.01 (27 %)
Store #: 15221
Manufacturer Part No: A1736-0000-1055
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
The M670i expansion module is designed to increase the power and flexibility of the 5i Series SIP telephones. Up to three modules can be used with the 55i, 57i or 57i CT telephone to create a powerful, feature rich console option. The M670i shares power and signaling with the phone, eliminating the need for additional wiring. Designed for receptionists, administrative assistants, call center agents, power users, and executives who need to monitor and manage a large volume of calls on a regular basis, the 5i Series Expansion Modules provide an intelligent choice for all Enterprise IP environments.
- Display - LED line keys
- Line Keys - 36 keys
- Daisy Chain - Connect up to 3 expansion modules per supported phone model
- Compatible Phones - Aastra M670i - 6753i, 6755i, 6757i, 6739i
- Call Handling - Call park and pickup, Directory, Callers log, Do Not Disturb, Flash features
- Call Features - Programmable features including Line, Speed Dial, Busy Lamp Field(maximum of 50 BLF per phone), Bridged Line Appearance, Shared Call Appearance and Do Not Disturb.
- Power - Via IP phone connection. No separate power supply required
- Contents - Aastra M670i expansion module with attached cord, Footstand, Programmable keys paper sheet label (Aastra M670i only), Phone mounting and wall mounting screws.
- Up to 9 call appearance lines over the phone and expansion modules
- Shared Call and Bridged Line
- Appearances (SCA & BLA)
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF) — maximum of 50 BLF per phone
- Programmable Speed dials
- Custom XML feature key support
- Call park and pickup
- Callers log
- Do Not Disturb
- Flash features
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.