Aastra 9417CW - Two Line Analog Phone
Store #: 15283
Manufacturer Part No: A1224-0000-0200
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
When you're looking for convenience, the 9417CW gives you twice as much. Two separate lines are ideal for people who work at home, share lines with an associate, or who need to be accessible while working on-line. The 9417CW's Call Director/Fax Switch, combined with Distinctive Ringing service from your service provider, lets you know if the incoming call is business, personal, or a fax - and routes the call for you. With a Conference key to link the two lines, three-way calls are fast and simple. In addition to two lines, the 9417CW has a large three-line backlit display so you can easily see who's calling, even at night. If you're on another call, Call Waiting Display gives you the information you need to decide which call is more important - the one you're on, or the one that's waiting. The 9417CW offers all the convenient features you'd expect in a high quality business phone, and then some. Like handsfree, memory keys, a Directory, 10-number redial and a Call Log that can track calls to each line. What more could you ask for?
- Two separate lines with station conferencing key
- Caller ID and Call Waiting Display*
- 3x16 adjustable backlit display
- Speakerphone with mute
- 100-name and number Call Log*
- SuperFlash and Intelligent Viewing System
- 100-name and number downloadable Directory
- Secured numbers for personal codes
- Six programmable memory keys for frequently called numbers
- Headset compatible
- Last 10 number redial
- Call Director option for fax or other devices*
- CLASS/Voltage Message Waiting indicator*
- Restricted dialing option
- Preferred Name Match*
- Visual ringing/extension-in-use/hold indicator
- LINK/Release/Hold keys
- Optional page and call timer keys
- English/Spanish prompts
- Hearing aid compatible
- Dial: Tone
- Power: 16 Vac Transformer
- Weight: 2.3 lbs.
- Dimensions: 7.5” L x 7.5” W x 3.5” H
- Colors available: Black, Ash
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.