Aastra 6869i - 12-Line SIP Desktop Phone with 4.3 color LCD display
You Save: $80.00 (27 %)
Store #: 15218
Manufacturer Part No: 80C00003AAA-A
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
Does Not Include Power Supply
A 12-line SIP phone that boasts a large high resolution color display and delivers outstanding audio performance designed for power users who demand a lot from their phones. Supporting today's high speed networks through dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, the 6869i offers a large 4.3" color backlit LCD display, 12 programmable soft keys, 5 programmable context sensitive system keys and native DHSG/EHS headset support. Offering remarkable HD wideband audio, an enhanced speakerphone that utilizes dual microphones, advanced audio processing and a unique audio design, the Aastra 6869i delivers rich and crystal clear handsfree conversations. When equipped with an optional detachable keyboard, and up to three expansion modules, the 6869i becomes a robust productivityenhancing desktop communication tool. With its fully customizable hard key layout, XML capabilities and a PoE class 3 rating, the 6869i is one of the most advanced SIP desktop phones available on the market today.
- Line Keys - 12 lines with 2 dedicated line keys with LED
- Speaker Phone - Full-duplex quality speakerphone
- Ethernet Connectivity - Dual 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports (LAN/PC)
- Display Type - 4.3" 480x270 pixel color backlit LCD display
- Protocol - IETF SIP (RFC3261) and associated RFCs
- Contents - Aastra 6869i phone, Handset and coil cord, Adjustable 2-angle stand (35° & 60°)
- IETF SIP (RFC3261) and associated RFCs
- Up to three Expansion Modules supported
- Dual 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports (LAN/PC)
- Manual or Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) IP address setup
- Support of multiple DHCP options: 2,12,42,43,60,66,77,120,132,159,160
- Time and date synchronization using SNTP
- Quality of Service support – IEEE 802.1 p/Q VLAN and priority tagging, Type of Service (TOS), and Differentiated Services Code Point
- Network Address Translation (NAT), STUN, TURN support
- Integrated HTTP/HTTPS server for web administration and maintenance including a built-in troubleshooting section
- Mass deployment via central provisioning of user configuration files – TFTP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS
- TR-069 support
- Redundant server support
- Backup proxy/registrar server support
- RTCP support (RFC1889)
- RTP streaming for Paging and Intercom applications
- IEEE 802.1x
- Up to 12 lines with 2 dedicated line keys with LED
- 12 Programmable soft keys with LED’s that can be customized to access up to a total of 40 functions
- 5 Context-sensitive system keys that can be customized to access up to a total of 24 functions
- 4-way navigation key with Select/OK button
- Dedicated function keys including: Callers List, Hold, Redial, Goodbye, Info Key, Options, 2 volume keys, Mute (with LED) and Speaker/Headset (with LED)
- Optional customizable hard keys for personalized key configurations
- 5 alternative key caps include: DND, CFD, Voice Mail, L3, L4
- Built in USB 2.0 port
- Aastra Hi-Q™ Audio Technology
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Full-duplex quality speakerphone
- Dual microphones for enhanced speakerphone performance
- Codecs: G.711 μ-law / A-law, G.729, G.722, AMR*, AMR-WB(G.722.2)*, G.726, iLBC, BV16, BV32, L16
- Echo cancellation
- Comfort noise utilization
- Packet loss concealment
- Voice Quality Metrics, including MOS
- DHSG/EHS and 4-pin Modular headset port supported
- 4.3" 480x270 pixel color backlit LCD display
- Intuitive graphical user interface and navigation menus
- Adjustable screen brightness for user comfort in different lighting environments
- Dedicated LED for call and message waiting indication
- User and administrator level passwords for login
- Encryption of configuration files
- HTTPS configuration download and web management
- Phone lock with PIN
- Digest Authentication
- Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- Secure Real-Time Protocol (SRTP)
- Display control based on user actions or events
- Dynamic Phone Configuration
- RTP Streaming Control
- CTI applications
- Extensive XML documentation and sample Apps
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.