Aastra 6721ip IP Phone Optimized for Microsoft Lync
You Save: $65.01 (28 %)
Store #: 15219
Manufacturer Part No: A6721-0131-2055
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
Does not Include Power Supply. The Aastra 6721ip provides a lower cost option for users who require the benefits of a true IP phone, including dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and message waiting light indicator but do not require the full UC desktop integration capabilities of the Aastra 6725ip. The Aastra 6721ip is an ideal selection for Hot-desking applications and common areas, such as lobbies and meeting rooms.
- Line Keys - 3 selectable soft keys
- Ethernet Connectivity - 2 x 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet
- Display Type - 3.5" QVGA Color Screen LCD
- Power - Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power-over- Ethernet (PoE) support / AC adapter (48V DC) sold separately.
- 3 selectable soft keys
- Wideband Audio Headset
- Home and back keys
- Message waiting light indicator
- 2-way navigation key
- 2 volume keys
- Full numerical keypad (0-9, #,*)
- 3.5" QVGA Color Screen LCD
- Intuitive graphical user interface and navigation menus
- Multi-color presence indicator Dedicated LED for call and message waiting indicator
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support
- AC adapter (48V DC) sold separately
- Temperature: 0Â°C to 50Â°C (32Â°F to 122Â°F)
- Relative Humidity: 20% to 90%, noncondensing
- Storage Temperature:-20Â°C to 70Â°C (-4Â°F to 158Â°F)
- Dual 10/100/1000 Mbps switched Ethernet ports (LAN and PC ports)
- CE /Europe
- ROHS compliant
- WEEE (2002/96/EC)
- CE Mark (2004/108/EC EMC Directive and 73/23/EEC Low Voltage Directive)
- FCC Part 15 Class B
- ICES-003 Class B
- EN55022 Class B
- CISPR22 Class B
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950/ UL 60950-1
- EN 60950
- AS/NZS 60950
- CB scheme
- FCC Part 68 (Hearing Aid Compatibility)
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.