6424D+M Digital Telephone
Manufacturer Part No: 6424D+M
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
1-year warranty; NO Restock fees!
Avaya 6424D+M Features
- 2 line x 24 character LCD
- 24 programmable call appearance/feature buttons
- Navigation keys for menu, next, previous, and exit
- Fixed feature buttons include conference, transfer, hold, speaker, mute, and redial
- Built-in 2-way speakerphone
- 8 personal ring options
- 4 soft keys for menu functions
- 12 soft key default features with access to 18 alternative soft key features
- Equipped with an integrated headset jack
- Adjunct port for 100A analog interface module
- The Avaya 6424D+M Telephone is compatible with Definity R6.1 or higher
- Also compatible Avaya IP Office: IP Office R7.0 - IP500 control unit must be running full IP Office mode. Not compatible in Quick mode; IP Office R8.0 or higher - IP500 control unit must be running Essential Edition. Not compatible in Basic Edition.
- It requires an available station port on a TN2181, TN2224/B/CP, IP403/406/406V2, IP400 Digital Station 16/30, or IP500 Digital Station 8/16/30
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.