43596-40 PL Amp For H-Series
You Save: $31.33 (26 %)
Store #: 10492
Manufacturer Part No: 017229124868
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Plantronics Vista M22 universal modular adapter
- Replacement for the PL-M12
- Enhanced features over the M12
- Modular jack plugs into phone
- For use with any Plantronic quick disconnect headset
- Operates on 2 AA batteries (included) or AC adapter(not included)
- Manual scroll volume control
- Headset on/off switch (switches between headset and telephone handset)
- Mute button
- ClearLine Audio technology
Enhanced Features over M12
- Wideband audio (totally compatible with existing systems and "wideband ready" to deliver superior audio on integrated wideband (VoIP) systems)
- Protection from loud noises (delivers greater protection against sudden loud noises by quickly reducing them to comfortable levels)
- Phone line noise reduction (filters incoming and outgoing phone line noises, such as high-frequency hissing, making conversations clear, less fatiguing and more comfortable)
- Call volume equalizer (equalizes the level of all calls to the same comfortable, user-preferred listening level)
- Echo management (eliminates echo problems introduced by latency inIP networks; so even if your new IP phones do notrequire an Amp your conversations may still benefit from the use of one)
PL-ADAPTER (PL-26503-01): AC adapter
PL-40696-01: amplifier security device (attaches amplifier to desk)
PL-26609-02: slide switch door and battery door
PL-40974-01: amplifier to telephone coil cable
PL-40715-01: custom cradle mate
PL-26716-01: amplifier to QD coil cable
PL-17521-01: velcro attachment kit
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.