4 Port IP Video Encoder
You Save: $164.11 (55 %)
Store #: 12744
Manufacturer Part No: 6947273700623
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Grandstream IP video encoder with 4 channels
- Excellent solution for IP enabling of traditional analog cameras for professional surveillance environments
- H.264 real time video compression (D1 resolution) with sharp image clarity at low-to-modest bandwidth
- Industry leading SIP/VoIP for 2-way audio and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Embedded analytics and large pre-/post-event recording buffer
- Managed with Gsurf, Grandstream's intuitive video management software that controls up to 36 cameras simultaneously
- Advanced multi-streaming-rate real-time H.264, motion JPEG at D1 resolution
- Audio input and output, RS485/232, PTZ control
- 24MB pre-/post-event recording buffer per port
- USB 2.0 port SD slot for storage/wireless network card
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Embedded video analytics including motion (up to 16 target areas) and video loss detection
- SIP/VoIP support for two-way audio communications and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow up to 12 simultaneous D1 viewers or 25 CIF viewers
- Combine with GSurf software to support remote viewing, controlling and recording of up to 36 cameras from anywhere on the internet or corporate network (GSurf free download)
- H.264 BP @level 3.0, JPEG, motion JPEG
- Video resolution - Full D1: 720 x 576 (PAL), 720 x 480 (NTSC)
- Max frame rate in max video resolution: 75fps/62.5fps (NTSC/PAL): 4ports at CIF at full rate, or 2 ports at D1 & 2 ports at CIF at full rate, or 4 ports at D1 at reduced rate
- 32 Kbps - 2Mbps video bit rate
- 4 Video inputs (BNC, voltage 1.0Vp-p, resistance 75O)
- 3.55mm Line-in
- 3.5mm line-out
- G.711, G.726 audio compression
- 4 alarm inputs
- 4 alarm outputs (125VAC/.5A, 30vac/2A)
- PTX control
- RS485/RS232 Serial port
- Motion detection (up to 16 target ares), video loss (pending)
- 24MB pre-post alarm buffer (per channel)
- Snapshots: trigger upon events, send via email/FTP
- Multi-streaming-rate for preview and recording
- Video watermark, HTTPS, password security
- PoE: standard, IEEE 802.3af Class 3
- SD 2.0, USB host 2.0 peripheral ports
- Wifi (802.11b/g) - 5dB external antenna, GXV3504W only
- SIP/VoIP support
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.