4-Line System Phone w/ Voicemail
You Save: $87.61 (29 %)
Store #: 10675
Manufacturer Part No: 781012031038
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- TMC 4-Line corded telephone
- Compatible with the TMC-ET4300
- 4 Lines and up to 16 extensions
- Caller ID, call waiting caller ID (on all 4 lines)
- 50# Caller ID history
- Caller ID display dial
- 3-Way conferencing
- Call timer
- 5# Redial
- Do not disturb
- Toll restriction
- Call privacy on/off
- Automatic line selection
- 28# Memory dial in each phone
-10# Private directory
- Memory retained during power loss
- Separate volume controls (handset, speakerphone, and headset)
- Line reserve
- Wall Mountable
- Call transfer
- Telco visual message indicator for all four lines
- Backlit large LCD
- Three soft keys for easy display-guided programming
- Headset jack
- Built-in headset amplifier and dedicated headset button
- Data/fax jack
- Shared directory holds 40 names and numbers
- Advanced intercom
- Off-hook voice announce
- Busy lamp field
- Dual color line status indication
- Distinctive ringing for each line
- Built-in auto attendant and voicemail features:
- 8 Selectable greetings
- Remote access
- Transfer direct to voicemail
- Digital message recording (up to 30 minutes total)
- Night message greeting
- Line specific greetings
- Answering system lamp (flashes to indicate new message, steady light indicates answering system is on)
- Message auto save
- Message grouping
- Save as new
- Screen calls
- Variable speed message playback
- Record memo/conversation
- Centrex console auto attendant
- Built-in battery backup
- Special 2 Year limited manufacturer's warranty. (Warranty is tied to usage. Example: If phone is disconnected from power source for a period of time, you do not lose that part of the warranty.)
- Suggested paging VK-PA-2A
- Customer support line: 1-800-862-1638
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.