4-Line Phone w/ Answering System
Store #: 10970
Manufacturer Part No: 650530001482
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Four-line corded expandable telephone with digital answering machine
- The ATT984 replaces the ATT964
- ATT984 is compatible with the ATT945, ATT974, and the older models, ATT944/955/964
- 1 to 4 linecapability
- Expandable up to 16 stations (the maximumnumber of stations is 12 if one of the ATT944, 955, or 964 is attached to the system)
- 4-Line caller ID, call waiting caller ID
- 32# Speed dial and 16 intercom number locations (can be used for one-touch memory, two-touch memory, and direct station dialing)
- 200# Caller ID log
- 200# Phone directory
- 2 Data ports
- Voicemail message waiting indication
- Remove button
- Memory loss protection
- 3 Party conferencing (insideor outside lines, or a combination)
- Call transfer
- 4 One-touch memory buttons
- Power failure protection for all 4 lines
- Individual station paging (intercom) or system-wide paging
- Headset jack (2.5mm)
- Wall mountable
- 4-Line by 16 character backlit LCD display
- Programmable pause
- Last 6 number redial
- Volume control for receiver, speakerphone, headset, ringer
- Do not disturb
- Auto line selection
- Selectable ringer tones
- Display dial
- Chain dialing
- Rapid scroll with navigation pad
- Line privacy
- Line groups
- Centex compatible
- 20 Minutes of digital record time
- Messages can only be accessed through speakerphone or remote feature (cannot be used in settings where HIPPA privacy laws apply)
- Remote access with programming options
- Toll saver
- Time and date stamp
- Call screening/intercept
- Auto attendant
- 3 Individual outgoing announcements can be programmed (day, night, company directory)
- Incoming callers can be routed to a specific extension
- English/Spanishcall display
- Titanium blue (dark gray blue)
- Replaces ATT964
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.