4-Channel Wireless System, 7" LCD, 2 Cam
You Save: $83.49 (24 %)
Store #: 11521
Manufacturer Part No: 701107900827
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Do-it-yourself (D.I.Y) easy to setup and use 2.4GHz digital wireless recording system
- Space saving 7 LCD monitor with an Integrated SD digital video recorder (SD card not included)
- Simple installation. No video cables required
- Includes two digital wireless cameras with IR LEDs for night vision (30ft B/W)
- Weatherproof (IP54) CMOS color cameras for indoor and outdoor applications
- Increased range of transmission up to 200ft between walls and up to 490ft in clear line of sight
- No Wi-Fi interference; no interference from crowded analog 900MHz/2.4GHz/5.8GHz/6.0GHz devices
- Secure signal: neighbors cannot pick up the signal or listen in
- Built-in microphone for audible recording up to 30ft away
- Motion detection and manual recording with optional video or picture selection
- Auto overwrite function when SD is full
- Records 15-second video clips per motion detect in MP4 format with time and date stamp
- DigiLCDDVR2 records up to 65 hours in single full screen of an active camera or 130 hours for all four active cameras in Quad mode using a 32GB SD card
- RCA audio/video output interfaces from receiver to monitor for display
- Upgradable by adding up to 4 total digital wireless cameras
- Records 1 channel or all 4 channels at the same time (in Quad mode)
- Single channel full screen, auto sequential rotation or Quad view display
- Playback directly from the receiver or PC via SD card reader with any MP4 player software
- Infrared filtered camera for best vibrant color picture
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.