300 MBPS N Range Extender 802.11b/g/n
Store #: 12903
Manufacturer Part No: 655216004443
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- EnGenius 300Mbps wireless N range expander
- Wireless 802.11n technology - the most advanced wireless networking technology for the best range and speed
- Range expander - extends the range of wi-fi networks to areas that the signal cannot reach
- Client bridge mode - one 10/100 port allows connection of an Ethernet equipped device to a wireless network
- Configurable through push-button setup, your networked PC's web browser, or the included setup wizard
- Works with Wireless-B, Wireless-G and Wireless-N
- Secure push-button setup
- Wi-fi protected access (WPA2/WPA) and WEP-64/128
- Removeable and upgradeable antennas
- RF Specification
- 2.400-2.484 GHz frequency band
- Modulation technology: OFDM: BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK
- 11 operation channels for North America, 14 for Japan, 13 for Europe
- Wireless settings
- 11b/11g/11n wireless mode
- Auto, 20Mhz, 40Mhz channel bandwidth
- MCS0/8 @ -91dBm MCS7/15@ -74dBm
- IEEE802.11g (2RX)
- 6Mbps@ -92dBm 54Mbps@ -75dBm
- IEEE802.11b (1RX)
- 1Mbps@ -93dBm 11Mbps@ -91dBm
- MCS 0~15@ typical 16 dBm
- 6~54 Mbps@ typical 16 dBm
- 1, 11Mbps@ typical 19 dBm
- Antenna *2 Peak Gain = 2 dBi
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.