2FXO port add on for Quadro4x
Item Number: QUADRO2FXO
Manufacturer Part No: QUADRO2FXO
Trade in & Save
Free Ground Shipping
Orders placed before 1PM Pacific will ship same day.
The Quadro 6 Channel FXO Gateway expands the PSTN capabilities of the Quadro4/16 systems or can be utilised as a standalone FXO to SIP gateway.
the Quadro FXO gateway is a modular approach to adding additional outside PSTN or traditional telephone service lines to a corporate phone network that utilizes an Epygi Quadro IP PBX. Each Quadro FXO is a stand-alone SIP gateway device consisting of a VPN-router, firewall, HTTP server, and call processing software.
The FXO includes advanced PBX features and integration with any Quadro IP PBX is pure plug-and-play. If ports are in short supply, you can add multiple gateways to the IP PBX. Devices recognize each other and auto-configure.
The Quadro FXO Gateway can be used stand-alone as well, without an IP PBX (as with IP Centrex for example). The six FXO lines can be assigned VoIP network DID numbers by an ITSP.
Total simultaneous calls: 6
Ethernet LAN ports: 1
Ethernet WAN ports: 1
- Add PSTN (POTS) connectivity to SIP Networks
- Use as a low cost, mini Point of Presence (POP).
- Supports RADIUS (Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service) for authentication and billing purposes regarding calls from and to E1/T1
- Supports detailed customised dialling plans both VoIP and PSTN
- Comprehensive caller statistics, call forwarding, Auto-Attendant
- Voice coding G.711 (a, u; 64 kbit/s) G.723, G.726, G.729, iLBC
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.