100 WATT AMPLIFIER
You Save: $347.05 (45 %)
Store #: 11202
Manufacturer Part No: 765368330090
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Bogen 100 watt public address mixer amplifier
- Provides mixing of microphones, telephone and auxiliary sources
- 4 inputs: 1 MIC (Lo-Z), 1 AUX (Hi-Z), 1 TEL, plus 1 selectable MIC or AUX
- Each input controlled by an independent volume control
- Treble and bass control
- AUX muting by external contact closure for push-to-talk microphones
- TEL input for telephone paging applications
- TEL input voice-activated (VOX) mute over AUX input
- Variable threshold for TEL input voice-activated AUX mute
- Audio output for tape recorder or booster amplifier
- Outputs for 4-ohm (direct), and 16-ohm, 25V and 70V speaker systems (transformer coupled)
- Output jack to connect a tape recorder or booster amplifier
- Output jack to connect a general purpose 600-ohm matching transformer (model WMT1A)
- Thermal protection and electronic shutdown
- Rack mountable with accessory mounting kit (RPK50)
- UL and CSA listed
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.